[bq_left]Erk FM: Metal Monday 26 – From Kiwitown to CanVegas[/bq_left]
Graphic – NASJAP’s Canberra album launch poster.
Welcome to episode 26 of Erk FM: Metal Monday. On this episode, there is a mixture of bands Erk has seen live as well as submissions. Erk has decided to feature a mixture of artists he featured last week as well as newer submissions because of the nature of last week’s episode. Erk is back in the Erk FM studio for Metal Monday for the first time in 3 weeks!
As this show is being released, Erk is returning from a long weekend in Canberra. There, he was going to see the last Australian show for Tensions Arise before they go to the US, NASJAP’s first launch of their new album as well as The Creptter Children’s Canberra debut.
Music supplied by the artists directly, Ambicon Records & Black Frog Event & Artist Management.
- Welcome To Sin City – Tensions Arise (direct)
- We Are The Children – Not Another Prequel Just Another Sequel (direct)
- Possessed – The Creptter Children (direct)
- Sun – Heathen Eyes (Black Frog Event & Artist Management)
- Abuse – Broken Season (Black Frog Event & Artist Management)
- Nice Moped Asshole – DIC (Black Frog Event & Artist Management)
- Sculptures In Shadow – Scaphist (Black Frog Event & Artist Management)
- Negative Mind – Prevailing Disorder (direct)
- Devil Betrayed – Last Man Standing (direct)
- Before We Burn – Decode (Ambicon Records)
- See No Sun – Grenouer (direct)
- Into Nothing – If I Lie (direct)
- Make Your Bed – Vanity Riots (direct)
- Voodoo Me – Fury On (Rock N Growl Promotion & Management)
- No Sun – Mike Paradine Group (Rock N Growl Promotion & Management)
- Dead Letter – Tensions Arise (direct)