PART 3 Erk Pod Round Table 10 (episode 152) – Part 3. 92 minutes
Hosts: Erk & Drue
Panelists: Orange Tim, Leigh the Voice Over Guy (studio), Richard, Tee, Pip, Stephen, Jim, Shawno, Jen
- Welcome back!
- Father takes his son to court in Nigeria for being idle
- Nuns are scary
- Writing with the wrong hand – being left handed was considered to be bad many years ago
- Doing various things left or right handed including playing drums, shooting guns and more
- Running count on the Ding-o-meter: 35
- Driving left and right hand drives on the opposite of the road.
- Differences between driving in the US and Canadia
- International Highways in Australia?
- Erk’s building a tunnel or a bridge from Australia to Hawaii?
- The Bridge to Nowhere
- Has QANTAS crashed lately and did Catherine make it to LA on the A380?
- The aftermath of the QANTAS incident between Singapore and Perth where the plane suddenly dropped
- Airplane V UFO near miss in the UK?
- Tim reads a report in character
- Tim tries to resuscitate Anastacia Bunny
- Jim got an iPhone and feels dirty. He reviews his new purchase
- Bunny Alert!
- Richard plays some comedy classics
- Mysterious explosion and lights in Central Australia
- Bunny Alert!
- Whose weapons? Slow news day for the BBC?
- Tim loses it after a KKK reference
- Richard’s got his show done, he thinks
- People not swearing on Erk Pod but going onto Richard’s show and letting loose
- Soft pron on 60 Minutes last weekend. The story was talking about to how easy it is to obtain pron as well as to make it.
- Sock puppets & Sock Puppet Theatre
- Ireland’s entry into the Eurovision Song Contest
- Do Irish people drink as much as the stereotype?
- Bye Pip! Bye Tee!
- 50th Ding!
- Haiku of Frustration success for Erk!
- Tim announces his podcast title for NaPodPoMo – Dispatches of Agent Orange
- What are Shawno & Jen doing for NaPodPoMo?
- Reflecting on NaPodPoMo 2007 and 2008
- Welcome Tiggr!
- Erk can tick off another US state on his list!
- Drue got a new dog on Facebook and Richard’s dog still can’t catch
- Where is Idaho?
- On air production meeting.
- The return of “The Levers of Katoomba” becomes the Voice Over Guy off between Tim and Leigh. To vote, email email@example.com and tell us who was better. This will be announced at the next Round Table.
- What has Jim complained about this week?
- Running total of Dings: 65
- Tim’s leaving now to go to an Airshow. Drue asks if Tim is going to take photos.
- The year is young according to Tim
- Music: Lizards from Afar – Batphone (thanks Jen)
- Voicemail (Australia): 02 8003 6905
- Voicemail (US): 661-524-5375 (5ERK)
- Voicemail (Skype): erkpod
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Channel Erk Facebook Fan Page
- Twitter: @erkpod
Duration: 92 minutes