Welcome to episode 51 of Blast From The Past. Once again, Erk and Judy dive into the feedback machine and have feedback from Ian, Dave, Jennymaid, Shawno & Jen. As always with these feedback shows, there is a little bit of current day talk about what is going on as well as preparations for the 1st Birthday Celebration show next weekend (episode 52) along with the feedback and various bits of Erk & Judy banter.
Welcome to episode 272 of Erk Pod. On this episode recorded in Erk’s car: What Erk is doing today Australian Federal Election announced Mobile speed cameras introduced in NSW – list of camera locations (PDF) […]
Unlike previous interviewee Richard White, author Peter Prellwitz does not have to worry about playing in an existing universe as he has created his own. Peter has an extensive collection of paperbacks as well as […]
Welcome to Erk FM: Australia episode 502. It is the 3rd and penultimate week of Norockvember which has been the theme for November after Rocktober. Erk’s on a mysterious last minute mission so re-presents an episode of Norockvember from November 2012. 2 years ago, Erk is just back from the Whiplash tour which went up & down the east coast of Australia. Apart from a lot of memories (good, bad & indifferent), Erk also picked up a wicked case of pink eye on the tour. Norockvember was the perfect thing to do while Erk recovered!!!
Music supplied by Radio Submit.
- Just Gettin’ Started – The Fry Brothers
- If Only You Knew – The Fry Brothers
- Taking Time Out – Firefly Soul
- Energy Flowing – Firefly Soul
- I Wouldn’t Change A Thing – Late For Breakfast
- Kiss The Sea – Late For Breakfast
- Be With Me – Rida
- Use It Or Lose It – The Bellhops
- Saturday Night – The Bellhops
- Friday The 13th – Clinton Doley
- Dealing With The Devil – Clinton Doley
- Holding Hands With The Devil – KNIKI & Mike Beale
- Drowning – KNIKI & Mike Beale
- A Candle Is Sweeter Than Fire – Elizabeth Geyer
- Freefall – Elizabeth Geyer
- Steam Up The Windows – Andrea Marr
- Superwoman – Andrea Marr
- Lighthouse – Naomi Lea
- Goodbyes Are Always Hard To Say – Naomi Lea